The Freedom at Work Mastermind is a 12-month course open to C-suite and HR/People/Talent (or equivalent) leaders from any organization with 10 or more employees and $1 million or more in annual revenue who have completed the Freedom at Work Scorecard.
Any organization that meets these criteria can set up an interview with WorldBlu about our exclusive mastermind.
Please note: Just because an organization has completed the prerequisite Freedom at Work Scorecard does not mean they are automatically accepted into the mastermind. We are looking for exceptional people who are coachable open to real growth and transformation who we can serve well.
Once accepted into the mastermind, here is what is included for the two top leaders in your organization selected for the mastermind:
1. The Fearless Mindset course.
2. The Freedom-Centered Leader Foundations course.
3. The Freedom-Centered Cultures course. (Please note: You can only access the Freedom-Centered Cultures course if you are accepted into the Freedom at Work Mastermind.)
4. One, one-on-one coaching call a month (per organization) with a WorldBlu top Transformation Expert.
5. Access to live, monthly calls with everyone in the mastermind for idea-sharing, peer assists, additional training, guest speakers and more.
6. An annual live event only for members of the mastermind (Please note: Hotel fees and other select expenses are not included with the mastermind membership fee.)
7. The Freedom at Work Scorecard (once accepted into the mastermind).