Any for-profit or non-profit organization may apply for membership as long as it has been in operation for at least one full year and has five or more full or part-time employees.
The membership process has 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application. We have a rolling admissions process, so you can apply for membership at any point throughout the year.
- Have a select number of employees in your organization take the WorldBlu Scorecard™, which measures the level of freedom and democracy in your workplace.
- Based on your WorldBlu Scorecard™ results, you will either become an "On the Path" member or a "Certified" member.
- If your organization is a "Certified" member, it will also be recognized on the annual WorldBlu List of Most Democratic Workplaces™ announced the second Tuesday of April each year.
Individual Membership is available to any individual who wants to become a member of WorldBlu and be a part of the growing global movement.
This membership is perfect for anyone who is a consultant, student, professor, HR professional, start-up entrepreneur, journalist, or general fan of WorldBlu.
The membership process has 3 steps:
- Determine the membership package that’s right for you. (We can help if you need guidance.)
- Fill out our short application.
- Become a member and get others to join the movement as well!
WorldBlu is comprised of many of the world’s most respected brands.
"Democratic practices are central to our organization because empowered, happy owners run amazing and profitable bakeries. The longevity and success of our company speaks volumes about the value of democratic principles in the workplace." —Mike Ferretti, CEO, Great Harvest Bread Company