The world is changing, and with it comes a demand for a new style of leadership – one based on freedom rather than fear and control.
For nearly two decades, WorldBlu has been working with the freedom-centered leaders worldwide pioneering this new model.
Now, based on extensive research and real-world experience, we’ve developed a groundbreaking new leadership program pairing experiential learning with gamification principles to cultivate the mind-set, skills and attributes needed to develop world-class, freedom-centered leaders and CEOs.
It’s called the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader™ and the Freedom-Centered CEO™ badge program.
We believe that anyone, regardless of title or position, can become a freedom-centered leader. This program is available to any individual committed to making a difference in the world by embarking on a meaningful and transformational leadership journey.
Become a Certified Freedom-Centered Leader or Freedom-Centered CEO
The WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader badge program and the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered CEO badge program are two groundbreaking leadership development programs that couple gamification principles and badges with a substantial learning journey designed for all learning styles.
Its purpose is to develop freedom-centered (versus fear-based) leaders and CEOs equipped with the mind-set, skills and attributes needed to become role models of character and champions of freedom at work.
The challenge, however, is that most leadership today is still based on power, fear, control, greed, and a winner-takes-all mentality. Increasingly, this style of leadership, largely prevalent in the Industrial Age, is no longer a strategy for success in today’s Democratic Age. What is needed instead is a totally different model of leadership – freedom-centered leadership.
Why Become a WorldBlu Certified Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO?
While there are many leadership programs out there, the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader and Freedom-Centered CEO badge programs are highly unique because they’re designed not to teach general management but to teach the unique attributes so that anyone can choose to be a freedom-centered leader.
However research shows that an astounding 62% of businesses say their employees lack crucial leadership skills (Sources: Deloitte, Training Industry). Short and sweet leadership training programs or an occasional off-site are not enough to develop lasting leadership capacities and skills.
What exactly is a freedom-centered leader? Simply put, it’s any individual who chooses to lead from a mind-set of freedom rather than fear and control. Here’s a look at some of the characteristics of a fear-based versus freedom-centered leader:
This program will cultivate these freedom-centered leadership abilities through introspection, experiential learning, self-growth and much more.
In today’s competitive marketplace, earning the Freedom-Centered Leader or Freedom-Centered CEO badge does the following:
- Signals that you’re an exemplary individual with outstanding freedom-centered, rather than fear-based leadership abilities and skills
- Brands you with a certification recognized globally
- Increases opportunities towards greater recognition
- Opens doors of personal and professional growth
- Networks you with a world-class community of freedom-centered leaders worldwide
Leadership development takes time, experience, community support and a powerful, transformative curriculum. That’s what the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader™ and Freedom-Centered CEO™ badge program have to offer.
How it Works – Earn Badges, Get Certified
Based on nearly two decades of working with freedom-centered leaders in many of the most freedom-centered workplaces in the world, we’ve discovered that there are five attributes that must be cultivated in each individual in order truly develop into a freedom-centered leader.
The five attributes of a freedom-centered leader or CEO include:
- Global Understanding
- Service to Others
The WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader and CEO program are designed to cultivate these five areas.
Here’s how the process works: click to read more »
- The end goal is to earn all 10 WorldBlu Principle Badges™ first, which are based on the WorldBlu 10 Principles of Organizational Democracy™, and then to earn your final badge – the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader or Freedom-Centered CEO badge.
- Ten activities are offered for each WorldBlu Principle Badge with 100 leadership activities total. You will select six of the 10 activities to complete based on your learning style and how you want to develop yourself. Upon completion of the six activities, you will have earned a WorldBlu Principle Badge in a core principle such as Purpose and Vision, Dialogue and Listening, Accountability and more. Some activities are required for each badge in order to make sure everyone has the core understanding of the basic concepts needed to become a freedom-centered leader. Some activities also count double towards other Principle Badges.
- The activities for each WorldBlu Principle Badge™ range from unique initiatives that teach you original WorldBlu concepts to some of the most cutting-edge and mind-bending books, videos, projects and experiential learning opportunities available, all under the WorldBlu badge program umbrella.
- Once you complete 60 activities, or six activities for each principle, you’ll have earned all 10 WorldBlu Principle Badges. (Should you decide to do all ten activities for each badge, you will earn “Mastery” level certification.) After achieving all 10 of your WorldBlu Principle Badges, you can then advance to the final set of activities to earn your ultimate Freedom-Centered Leader or Freedom-Centered CEO Badge.
- The activities for both leaders and CEOs are the same for the 10 WorldBlu Principles Badges until you move to the final stage of earning your last badge. Then the activities change significantly.
- The entire program is designed for all learning styles and is self-directed, customizable and completed on your own timeline. The fee for the program is a one-time, lifetime-guaranteed fee, so you can move as quickly or as slowly through the program as you’d like.
- Each individual also gets a profile page viewable only to other members of the WorldBlu community, highlighting your progress and each badge that you earn. When you earn a badge, you also have the option of sharing it via social media such as Twitter and Facebook so that everyone can celebrate your success.
- Through our participatory peer-to-peer badge platform technology, the WorldBlu global community of individuals earning their badges will also support your learning and development through anonymous assessments of fellow leader’s work. You will also have a “BluGuide,” who is there to help you through any questions you may have over the course of your learning journey. If you’d like additional support, you can also add-on an executive coach (already incorporated in to the CEO program) for an additional fee.
- We anticipate that it will take an individual about 2-3 years to earn all their badges and complete the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO program. This program is not designed to be fast – if you want that, then we encourage you to select another program. Our program is designed to create lasting transformation to help you be successful in every dimension of your life.
- Each year, we will publish the WorldBlu List of Most Freedom-Centered Leaders and Freedom-Centered CEOs, an annual listing of those individuals who earned their badge certification for in that year. (Past WorldBlu Lists have been picked up by over 1,700 media outlets globally each year, ultimately reaching millions). As a member of this high-caliber group, you will continue to have unlimited marketing, networking and learning opportunities available to you.
- Once you earn your WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO badge the learning doesn’t stop there. Enroll in any program anywhere in the world or do something significant that continues to develop you as a freedom-centered leader and we’ll turn it into a “mini-badge” that you can put up on your profile page as well. [hide]
Who Can Become a Certified Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO?
At WorldBlu we believe, and have seen globally, that in order to build successful freedom-centered organizations, everyone must be operating as a freedom-centered leader, regardless of their title or position. Freedom-centered leadership isn’t just about having certain traits or characteristics, it’s about choosing to be a leader.
Why? Because freedom-centered leadership starts with an ability to lead yourself with a freedom-centered, rather than fear-based, approach.
To that end, anyone can apply to become a WorldBlu-certified Freedom-Centered Leader or Freedom-Centered CEO if they are willing to go on a profound learning journey.
If you work in the for-profit, non-profit or government sectors, or if you are a solo-preneur, this program is for you. What we’re looking for are individuals who have the readiness, willingness and perseverance to do what it takes to complete the program and become role models for others and change-makers in the world.
At WorldBlu our vision is to see thousands – if not millions – of individuals certified as Freedom-Centered Leaders or Freedom-Centered CEOs worldwide. By doing this, we believe we can transform our workplaces, schools, communities, economies, countries – and the world.
What You’ll Learn + How You’ll Grow
Completing the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO badge program means you will learn and experience many things that will shift your mind-set, deepen your character, expose you to innovative ideas and broaden your leadership skills and self-growth abilities.
Here’s a sample of just a few of the things you will learn: click to read more »
- Learn how to overcome fear by asking The Power Question™
- Understand the Freedom at Work Cycle™ and how it can transform your organization
- Develop a purpose and vision statement and define your core values
- Learn about the “Hero’s Journey” and where you are in the process
- Read leading books as well as classical thought by global leaders
- Discover the levels of listening and how to practice them at work and at home
- Explore best practices of freedom-centered leadership worldwide
- Learn about cutting-edge tools and technologies in collaboration
- Delve into different decision-making models
- Learn how to bring more joy and happiness to your life
- Rethink common organizational models
- Cultivate an understanding of why moral courage, authenticity and empathy are the new currency in today’s world
- Interview and interact with top freedom-centered leaders globally
Some of the skills and abilities you will learn to cultivate include how to:
- Be personally accountable and help others to do the same
- Deliver and receive authentic feedback
- Listen deeply and practice non-violent communication
- Be a discerning, critical thinker
- Be a better speaker and presenter
- Engage in self-reflection
- Let go of the ego
- Coach others in a meaningful way
- Reflect deeply on the things that matter
- Make commitments and see them through
- Live a complaint-free life and inspire others to do the same
- Be a true collaborator
- Live with more courage and fearlessness
- Self-manage and self-govern effectively
- Have an abundance-mentality
- Have more compassion
- Be a real team-player
- Live joyfully and with gratitude
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to work at a WorldBlu-certified Freedom-Centered Workplace™ or be an official member of WorldBlu to earn my Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO badge?
Anyone is welcome to apply to the program whether you work in a WorldBlu-certified freedom-centered company or not.
How do you decide who gets accepted into the Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO program?
We are looking for individuals who are ready, willing, and fully committed to engaging in this program. Specifically we are looking for individuals who have the time, resources and opportunity to fully participate in the program and are willing to go on a transformational learning journey.
How long will it take me to earn my WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO badge?
We anticipate that earning all 10 WorldBlu Principle Badges will take 1-2 years. To earn your final badge, the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO badge, might take an additional 12 months. This program is not designed to be fast; it’s designed to be transformational. Lasting transformation takes time.
What is a 'Principle Badge™?'
There are 10 WorldBlu Principle Badges based on the WorldBlu 10 Principles of Organizational Democracy. Once you earn all ten WorldBlu Principle Badges, you can then advance to earn your final stage badge, the Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO badge.
Are their levels to the badges?
In order to earn each WorldBlu Principle Badge you will complete six of the 10 activities offered. If you decide to do all ten activities per WorldBlu Principle Badge, you will earn “Mastery” level certification, the highest level.
What kinds of learning styles do the activities appeal to?
The badge program was designed for the three major learning styles – audio, visual and kinetic. It is designed to be experiential and customizable to each persons’ needs.
I’m an overachiever, what if I want to go deeper and do even more?
We love over-achievers, so for each activity we offer additional (optional) ways that you can go deeper into the ideas and content. Over time if we need to update or modify any of the activities, you can also do the new activities as well. Ultimately, you will have a lifetime of unlimited learning in freedom-centered leadership available to you as long as you’re a member of the WorldBlu community.
Can I keep earning more badges even after I earn my Freedom-Centered Leader or CEO badge?
Absolutely. Enroll in any program anywhere in the world that continues to help you develop as a freedom-centered leader and we’ll turn it into a “mini-badge” that you can put up on your profile page.
Who designed the WorldBlu Freedom-Centered Leader and Freedom-Centered CEO badge program?
Traci Fenton, Founder and CEO of WorldBlu, as well as members of the WorldBlu team, with input, feedback and insights from our global community of CEOs, thought-leaders, educators, and advisors, all designed this highly innovative program.
If accepted into the program, when is payment due?
Payment is due in full within two weeks of acceptance into the program.
Are there any additional fees I should anticipate?
There will be some minimal additional fees for books, e-books, or other materials you may choose to purchase while earning your badges. Also, as the program grows, we may charge a minimal annual fee for leaders who want to keep their profile page up and remain an active learner and member of the WorldBlu community. These minimal fees would go towards our WorldBlu Stewardship Fund, which, in time, will offer scholarships to young leaders who want to do the program.
I noticed that the CEO program includes up to three months of coaching. Who is my coach?
As a CEO, we will help match you with the coach that is just right for your needs and with whom you feel most comfortable. All WorldBlu coaches have extensive experience working with CEOs globally and have training in freedom-centered leadership.
Do you offer a payment plan or scholarships?
Yes, we do offer monthly payment plans and from time to time we offer scholarships. At this point we have given out all our scholarship money for 2014.
What is your cancellation policy?
Because the fee for the program is a one-time, lifetime guaranteed fee, even if there is a reason to delay starting on the program you will still have unlimited time to complete it. For this reason, we will not offer refunds once you have committed to the program. The program is also not transferable.
Are the badges available in multiple languages?
Currently the Freedom-Centered Leader and CEO badge programs are only available in English (US) but we do plan to roll them out in other languages in the future.
What if I have more questions or want to learn more?
If you have more questions about the Freedom-Centered Leader or Freedom-Centered CEO badge program and would like to have a one on one conversation with us about the program, please contact Miranda Ash, Chief Community Evangelist, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help you.
Download a Sample Badge
Fill out the form below to download a sample badge for either the Freedom-Centered Leader or Freedom-Centered CEO program.
The Application Process:
Step 1 – Complete the application form.
Step 2 – Receive the final determination letter
Step 3 – If accepted into the program, pay a one-time, lifetime-guaranteed fee.
Step 4 – Connect with your “BluGuide” who is there to help you throughout your journey.
Step 5 – Start earning badges
The Freedom-Centered Leader Badge Program Includes:
- Unlimited access to all of the badge activities, including “mini-badges”
- A “BluGuide” available to help answer any questions along your learning journey
- A customized, shareable online profile page highlighting your badges earned
- Unlimited access to a global community of world-class freedom-centered leaders
- Unlimited access to WorldBlu global meet-ups
Pricing for the program: $199/month (average completion time 36 months)
The Freedom-Centered CEO Badge Program Includes:
- Unlimited access to all of the badge activities, including “mini-badges”
- A “BluGuide” available to help answer any questions along the journey
- A customized, shareable profile page highlighting badges earned
- Unlimited access to the global community of world-class freedom-centered leaders and CEOs
- Unlimited access to WorldBlu global meet-ups
- One on one executive coaching for the first three months of the program. (Additional coaching can be added as requested).
Pricing for the program: $299/month (average completion time 36 months)